As an executive coach, Christie partners with executives and organizations to reach their business and learning objectives. Each client engagement is customized based on the desired outcome. A few ways clients engage Christie:
Executive Leadership Coaching
Executive Leadership Coaching is a customizable individual learning solution. Executive coaching provides leaders the opportunity to experience in-depth learning that is co-designed to meet their development goals. Because time is an extremely valuable and a scarce resource for many executives, coaching allows flexibility in learning that can occur in real time and at the convenience of the executive.
Team and Group Coaching
Team and Group Coaching applies fundamental coaching principles to small groups for the purpose of professional development and goal attainment. The focus is on learning, self-awareness, goal setting and action-over-time. The process promotes reflection and dialogue around learning themes or topics. Team and group coaching engagements are customized to meet the learning objectives of the participants.
Strategic Facilitation services allow the leader to be a part of the discussion without having to manage the process. A facilitator provides expertise in group dynamics and the ability to harness the power and wisdom of a group. The structure and format are customized based on the purpose and goals of the session.
Characteristics of Successful Executive Coaching Engagements
- Individual Commitment and Organizational Support
- Structure and coaching objectives co-designed by the leader, organization sponsor, and coach.
- Behavioral feedback and applicable assessment data integrated at the beginning of process
- Clarity of the leader’s role expectations, success factors, and key measures
- Development Action Plan based on objectives and goals
- Alignment touch points between the leader and the organization
- Measurement and evaluation upon conclusion.
Team and Group Coaching can be ideal for the following situations:
- Team coaching can help to clarify roles, processes and goals with a focus on action through dialogue and peer collaboration.
- Group coaching can be a way to bring cross-functional associates together around a business opportunity or learning initiative.
- This coaching format can be a part of a larger learning program to support the transfer of learning and application.
Topics that benefit from external facilitation:
- New Leader Assimilation Process – a program focused on accelerating the relationships, working out expectations and understanding style difference between a new leader and his/her direct reports.
- Strategic Planning and Goal Setting – a program that supports a group in identifying its short and/or long range strategic plans, goals, and actions.
- Team Effectiveness – a program designed to increase alignment around a team’s purpose, goals, roles, processes, and relational understanding.